Sunday, May 15, 2011

TMNT PACKAGE CONCEPT #1 - 4 TURTLES BOX SET


Andrew O'Melia's Package Design Concept for a box set of the four, original turtles.

This set was designed so that the top of the packages would come together to form a Japanese Coin with the individual Kanji for each of the characters.

He also created his own logos and incorporated some of the original comic book art as a backdrop for the green areas of the packaging.

One of my favorites just because of the way the four turtles work together to become one as the boxes are put back to back!

Your COMMENTS are appreciated as always.

- Chris.

3 comments:

  1. Unique concept - it's like doing 4 projects - but then, overachieving is one on Andrew's specialities ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is by far my favorite, my 8 year old son would be all over this, hope it never makes the shelves, I would have to buy two sets, one for collecting and one for my son to play with..........lol Perfect packaging

    Wow that last part sounds like a tag line (Perfect Packaging)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite. Excellent way to make me spend money I don't have.

    ReplyDelete