Sunday, May 15, 2011

TMNT PACKAGE CONCEPT #7 - SERGEANT BANANAS


Guadalupe Bautista's Package Design Concept for a more traditional, die-cut package for Sergeant Bananas.

I really love the traditional way in which this one looks. It absolutely looks like it came right off the shelf at my local Target store!

The graphics were all laid out well and it is a very easy read when looking at the information contained on the back.

I think everything came out so well on this one. I would love to see what she would do with colors, etc... on a series of 5 more of these figures.

Your COMMENTS are appreciated as always.

- Chris.

1 comment:

  1. I like this package because of design, color and concept, this looks like something you would see on the shelf at a toy store. Professional looking package.

    Robbie C.

    ReplyDelete