Tuesday, June 7, 2011

TMNT COLLECTOR'S CHECKLIST POSTER


Hey Everyone!

You know, with over 700+ figures in the TMNT Collection, I used to have a hard time keeping track of what I had, and what I still needed to get in order to complete my own collection of the TMNT figures.

So, I thought I would share a little poster that I created to help me keep track of all this insanity!

I only have about 20 more figures to go until I have EVERY ONE. These posters have helped me out in making sense of it all.

So, enjoy!

If there is enough interest, I will post the other 2 posters showing off all the other figures in this amazing line. YOU need to let me know.

Oh yeah, and if you want a larger JPEG for your own printing purposes, you can email me at:
carartwork@ca.rr.com

I will send you a better JPEG upon your request.

- Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment