Thursday, June 26, 2014

ALL-NEW, UPDATED TMNT COLLECTION POSTER CHECKLISTS!!!

Oh yeah, I have been very, very busy UPDATING my NINJA TURTLES CHECKLIST POSTERS!
This time around, I have included VARIANT FIGURES into the layouts...  These are the figures that I want to collect, so that is the reason for the updates.

I also designed the posters to be printed at www.shortrunposters.com     They produce beautiful 18 X 24 inch posters for $2.99 each!   The image area, however, can only be 17 X 23...  and that is exactly what I produced these Checklist Posters at.    So, leave me some comments and ENJOY!   - Chris.














3 comments:

  1. Is this every Turtle Figure? Also, Why didn't you put TMNT and The Next Mutation on separate posters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to do any more updates on checklists? I loved looking at these it helped immensely and I thank you for all the hard work you put into these

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just send you some $ via Paypal for a high resolution PDF of this ?

    rodger.justin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete