Saturday, February 20, 2021

1988 to 1997 TMNT FIGURES VISUAL CHECKLISTS and "HELP WANTED" for Missing Figures!

 Alrighty Folks, like I had mentioned before.... ALL of the figures in my Visual Checklist Posters Series are from MY PERSONAL COLLECTION!  

And that is also why they are NOT COMPLETED YET.  I have an "almost complete" collection, but as you can see in the pics, I am missing the RED CIRCLED Figure Spots.

I am seriously asking for some help to complete these posters.

I would love to talk with anyone out there who has these missing figures and would work with me to PHOTOGRAPH their Figures AND the Accessories to complete my lists here....

My EMAIL is:  PENTOOLARTIST@GMAIL.COM

Here are the Visual Checklists from 1988 to 1997.......

























3 comments:

  1. Titanium Hammer - Tioga Arms
    Titanium Hammer. titanium hammer. This item is titanium solvent trap monocore unavailable for delivery unless stated titanium trim as seen on tv otherwise. Buy with Bitcoin, ion chrome vs titanium Ethereum, BCH, GBP, Ethereum, keith titanium and other ceramic vs titanium curling iron cryptocurrencies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris, I'd love to see a larger format on these. Great work. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete